Friday, October 5, 2012

Black Tie's #4

Hey all, it's Friday!  TGIF right?  I know that's what I'm feeling.  It's been a crazy, whirlwind, dizzy week at our house.  Tonight is the first night I don't have anything to do.  I might hit the craft room since I missed out on a couple of challenges that I wanted to partake in this week.


We've made it to week 4 and we hope you'll find the challenge fun!!


It's Tiffany's week, and she's excited to see what you all come up with!

 Let's see what the design team came up with for you this week....

Tiffany's Card

Tiffany's Card 



Kendra's card

Shauna's Layout

Kelli's Layout

Since we are late on getting this up we are giving you until Thursday at noon pacific time.  The winner will be announced Thursday evening and a new challenge will go up on Friday morning.   We hope you have lots of fun!!


2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying these challenges, but cannot figure out why my photos won't show up on the thumbnail???? When it posts it is there, but when I come back later it is a red X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, I can see you post. that is very odd.

    ReplyDelete